Help your workforce be more resilient at work and life – improve workplace culture.
Discover evidence-based methods to help you develop resilience in the workplace and in your personal life too. The ability to cope well with pressure, adversity and uncertainty relies on developing a particular set of behaviours, thoughts and actions. Anyone can learn these skills to increase their personal resilience.
Resilience training will give you the tools to go beyond surviving to thriving on the job.
- Awareness – knowing the physical and mental signs that you are feeling stressed. Identifying the triggers that cause and maintain your stress response;
- Mastering Calm – calming the mind and the body with slow controlled breathing and relaxation. Ensuring time for relaxation and recovery;
- Getting perspective – Staying optimistic and keeping a solution-focus when things go wrong. Reframing setbacks and minimising the impact of any negativity;
- Managing Negative Feelings – Having a good level of emotional awareness and regulation in order to improve our sense of control, feel better and perform well;
- Building Relationships – Relating to others in a way that strengthens our connections. Using gratitude and compassion to maintain a positive perspective;
- Staying Healthy – Maintaining a good level of physical fitness, having a healthy diet and getting adequate sleep. Creating a work-life balance;
- Finding Your Calling – Having work that offers purpose and a sense of purpose. Aligning work with your core values and beliefs and deploying your strengths;
- Productivity – Having work systems and routines to ensure things get done and that help you to manage changes and demands in your workday;
- Work Stress and How to Cope – Use of Work Well Tools to combat the negative impact of common work stress, at the individual level.
Need a little taste test?
Contact us to get demo access to our online program and learn what the program is all about.
Resilience at work is now recognised as a defining characteristic of employees who deal well with the stresses and strains of the modern workplace. Resilience is simply a person’s ability to ‘bounce back’ from the pressure and demands of daily life. At work, resilient people are better able to deal with the demands placed upon them.
Resilience is not a characteristic gifted to some individuals and not others. The key here is that resilience is not a passive quality but an active process. The good news is that although some people seem to be born with more resilience than others, we can all learn how to boost our ability to cope, thrive and flourish when the going gets tough. Training in resilience will help you roll with the ebbs and flows of working life.
The KINNECT Training Resilience in the Workplace program has been designed with delivery flexibility in mind. Different businesses need different delivery styles and often within businesses it is difficult to reach all employees with the one style of delivery.
With this in mind the following programs are available –
Full day program
A thorough whole day program giving participants in depth knowledge on building and maintaining resilience. Loads of interaction and activities throughout the day.
Half day lite program
For program on a tighter time schedule, this delivery takes the priority areas from the full day program and delivers them in a fun, interactive and educational manner making sure participants walk away with tools to apply immediately.
Small bite sized snippets of information delivered straight to your inbox or mobile device app. Provided over a period that you decide with regularity of delivery to suit you. Also used as a resource platform in support of the full and half day programs.
Used as a stand-alone program for those that are unable to attend the face to face sessions and offered as part of the face to face programs to provide ongoing resource access.
Award / Qualification
Statement Of Attendance
Completion of any of these program will result in the awarding of a Statement of Attendance issued by KINNECT Training. Statements are issued electronically but if you need printed versions just let us know (please note fees for printed certificate issue may apply).
What you will Learn
How to develop resilience at work
The ability to cope well with pressure, adversity and uncertainty relies on developing a particular set of behaviours, thoughts and actions. Anyone can learn these skills to increase their personal resilience. Resilience training will give you the tools to go beyond surviving to thriving on the job.
- What is stress (good stress vs bad stress) and understanding its effects
- What is resilience
- How to increase resilience using a range of evidence-based cognitive, behavioral and positive psychology strategies
- Cultivating positive emotions
- Mental agility and flexibility; and
- Creating a work-life balance
Key benefits for participants include:
- Increased ability to cope with various challenges in the workplace
- Improved productivity and work performance
- Improved job satisfaction and motivation
- Improved wellbeing and mental health
Key benefits for organizations include:
- Decreased absenteeism / presenteeism
- Improved team cohesion / decreased team conflict
- Improved workplace culture
This course is designed for participation by all Workers and Supervisors interested in learning strategies to cope better with the pressure and demands of work.
There are no pre-requisites for this program.
On-SiteIn-house Bookings From$145 ppCall 1300 591 548 for bookings and further informationFace to face half day program
Minimum numbers apply
Access online support materialsOnlineSingle Booking$49 ppSingle booking for the online programAvailable at any time online. Complete at your own pace. Never lose your place.
For more information call 1300 591 548 or email us at email@example.comOnlineMultiple Booking$49 ppMultiple booking for the online programAvailable at any time online. Complete at your own pace. Never lose your place.
For bookings of 10 + call 1300 591 548 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org