Make sure your workforce understands their drug and alcohol responsibilities at work.
The KINNECT Training Drug and Alcohol Awareness Program provides your workforce with an understanding on the principles and obligations of all people at a workplace when it comes to the risk of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
This engaging and interactive online program ensures your workforce demonstrates an understanding of how they contribute to a safe and healthy workplace through completion the following topics.
- Drugs and Alcohol Awareness – an introduction to policy, procedures, responsibilities and work impacts of drug and alcohol;
- Drugs and Alcohol – The Facts – improving the understanding of drugs and alcohol and their effects on the body and an individuals health;
- Policies and procedures around testing for drugs of abuse in a workplace;
- Where to get assistance;
- Case studies – students will be required to apply the principles learnt in relevant case study activities.
Flexible Industry Leading Training
- Delivered online via the KINNECT Training LMS or your own LMS
- Start immediately
- Company specific contextualisation available
- Volume based purchases available
Need a Taste Test?
Like to see what the course is all about and if it suits your business. Contact KINNECT Training in the form below or call 1300 591 548 to get a trial access.
Already have a company LMS and need this course on it?
Call to discuss how this program can sit on your company dedicated learning management system for easier student management and reporting. Customisation also available to increase relevance to your users.
Already enrolled – Click here to login
Workplace Drug and Alcohol Awareness Course.
This program is designed to contribute to a safe and healthy workplace with considerations around drugs and alcohol in the workplace. Interactive activities and case studies will help you understand how the use of drugs and alcohol can affect the ability to perform tasks. It will take you through the procedures and policies which are in place to ensure you and your colleagues remain safe and healthy.
The program discusses the following:
- Responsibilities in the workplace;
- Impacts of drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace;
- Drug and alcohol testing;
- Implications of a positive drug and/or alcohol test;
- The support typically available.
This online interactive program has been designed to be completed in between 35-40 minutes and can be completed at a time convenient to you.
If you can’t complete the course all at once, no problem. Come back at another time – you;ll never lose your spot!
Award / Qualification
Students successfully completing all components of this Workplace Drug and Alcohol Awareness Course will be issued a Statement of Completion from KINNECT Training via the learning management system.
The Workplace Drug and Alcohol Awareness Course is designed for the complete workforce so all employees understand their responsibilities around presenting fit for work when considering workplace drug and alcohol risk.
OnlineSingle Booking$19 ppAvailable any time online.
Complete at your own pace.
Never lose your place.
Group bookings call 1300 591 548 or email firstname.lastname@example.org