Queensland Health and Safety Representative Course – Connected Delivery
The following resources are provided to assist students to complete the Health and Safety Representative Course in connected delivery. You may be guided to this page by your course facilitator at various stages through your training so it is a good idea to bookmark this page.
Please click the links to access the resource. At the bottom of the page instructions are provided to submit your assessment and feedback documentation on completion of the program.
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011- Queensland – click here.
- Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 – Queensland – click here.
Codes of Practice
- Codes of Practice – Queensland – click here.
- How to determine what is reasonable practicable to meet a health and safety duty – click here.
- National Compliance and Enforcement Policy – Safe Work Australia – click here.
- The Health and Safety Duty of an Officer – Safe Work Australia – click here.
- Worker Representation and Participation Guide – Safe Work Australia – click here
- WHSQ Incident Investigation Form – click here
Student Submission Documentation
In the link below you will be able to upload your course submission documentation. Each student is required to submit the following documentation. Please ensure each document is clearly named and signed and please keep a copy of the submission until receipt is noted from KINNECT Training.
- Incident Investigation and Fishbone Activity – completed on Day 4.
- Hazard Identification and Consultation Record – completed on Day 4.
- Provisional Improvement Notice (PIN) Activity – completed on Day 5.
- Course Review – completed on Day 5.
- Knowledge Evaluation – completed on Day 5.
- Course Evaluation – completed on Day 5.
If you have any issues with your submission please call 1300 591 548.