CANCELLATION AND NO-SHOW FEES
At KINNECT Training our goal is to make your training experience a great one. We understand that even the best plans have to change sometimes and our cancellation and refund policy is designed to be as student friendly as possible. Here are the details:
- Full payment of your course fees is required to guarantee your spot on the course unless prior arrangements have been made with us;
- A 24 hour cooling off period applies to all purchases where a face to face course has not been commenced or an online course has not been accessed;
- If you have commenced an online course and feel you would prefer a face to face course, just let us know and we’d be happy to transfer your enrolment to the next convenient course and location;
- You may change or cancel your enrolment for face to face courses up to five days before the course commences without penalty and you’ll be entitled to a full refund of the course cost;
- Within 5 business days of the course commencing you may transfer your enrolment to another date, location or online (where it is available), or transfer to another participant without any penalty for the first instance. After this there will be a transfer fee of 50% of the course cost up to $250.00;
- Where undertaking a webinar or a practical assessment (eg: Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Course), notification of cancellation must be provided 24 hours in advance otherwise a re-scheduling fee of $200.00 will apply;
- Once the course has commenced unfortunately there is no ability to refund or transfer your enrolment except under extenuating circumstances (this includes accessing online courses). This includes non-attendance on the day of training. Talk to us to see what we can do for you;
- On rare occasions we will need to cancel or postpone a course. We will do everything possible to ensure this does not occur, but if it does, you will be entitled to a full refund of the course cost and we will notify you as quickly as possible;
- Should you have any concerns with our policy and your enrolment you may discuss this with us by contacting 07 3391 2623 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
KINNECT Training have policies in place to ensure timely payment of accounts. Any foreseeable delayed payments must be communicated to KINNECT Training before the due date and must be followed with a confirmed expected payment date. KINNECT Training’s preferred payment method is via EFT however we do accept Credit Card and Cheque.
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Bank: Westpac
- Acc Name: KINNECT Training Pty Ltd
- Acc #271999
- BSB: 034-072
- Remittances to: email@example.com
- Credit Card
- Follow the link on your invoice to our online payment portal or;
- Call the team on 07 3999 9305
- All cheques must be posted to PO BOX 269 Stones Corner, QLD 4120
SUSPENSION POLICY – Company Accounts
KINNECT Training reserve the right to suspend an account if overdue accounts remain unpaid. Where your account has been identified for suspension you will receive communication via phone and email (with formal notice of suspension) three business days prior to the suspension. After that grace period if the account still remains unpaid your account will be suspended. After all outstanding invoices have been paid in full KINNECT reserves the right to review your payment history before agreeing to reinstate the account.